- Stuart was technically trained in Sydney but really earnt
- his stripes as an assistant to some of Sydney's best
- commercial advertising photographers.
- After a few years experiencing the varied influences
- that freelance assisting brings he stepped behind the
- camera as in-house photographer for Australias premier
- department store chain David Jones.
- There he was shooting diverse assignments
- ranging from corporate portraiture to jewellery, large
- set product to food. This breadth of skills is still
- evident in the range of Stuart's work.
- In fifteen years as a freelance photographer his
- images have appeared in and represented a host
- of household brand names, magazine titles and books
Arnotts • Campbells • Murdoch Books • Inghams • Bushells • Spanish Olive Oil
Lactos • Tassal • Mrs Crocketts • Marque • Masterfoods • BBC Good Food •
Recipes • Helgas • Kirks • Praise • Horticultural Australia • Moccona
Douwe Egberts • Fanta • White Wings • ACP Books • Etch • Old El Paso
Bluescope Steel • Qantas • Hardie Grant • ANZ Bank • Amex • Readers Digest
Lincoln Electric • Cunard • Medibank • Commonwealth Bank
Vision Australia • CSR • Caroma Dorf • Ryobi • NRMA • Harper Collins
Piazza D’Oro • ABC Books • ZIP • Lysaghts • Sheridan • Yardley/Lentheric
Woolworths and many more...
Click here to inquire about Stuarts availability or arrange a portfolio viewing